SISSA Algebraic Geometry Seminar 2023–2024
This is the webpage of the SISSA Algebraic Geometry Seminar. This fall, we run a reading seminar on Deformation Theory with a view towards moduli spaces of sheaves and Quot schemes. We meet every Monday at 16:00 in Dubrovin Lecture room 136. Talks are up to 90 minutes long. Here is an outline of the program.
- 30 October 2023, Mahmoud Abdelrazek (SISSA): Deforming affine schemes I
- 6 November 2023, Dmitrii Rachenkov (SISSA): Deforming affine schemes II
- 13 November 2023, Ian Selvaggi (SISSA): Hilb, Quot and moduli spaces of sheaves
- 27 November 2023, Nicolò Bignami (SISSA): Deformation functors and tangent-obstruction theories I
- 4 December 2023, Elisa Vitale (SISSA): Deformation functors and tangent-obstruction theories II
- 11 December 2023, Armando Capasso (Roma Tre): Deformation theory of simple sheaves, Atiyah classes and trace maps
- 18 December 2023, Andrea Ricolfi (SISSA): TBA.
- ?? December 2023, Barbara Fantechi (SISSA): TBA.
Things I (co)organised
• Quiver Representations, Quiver Varieties and Combinatorics,
a summer school at Università di Bologna (22–26 May 2023).
• Refined invariants in moduli theory, an algebraic geometry conference in Trieste (2–5 May, 2023).
• Moduli spaces: theory and coding, algebraic geometry conference in Les Diablerets (27 Feb 2023 – 3 Mar 2023).
Past local seminars at SISSA• Reading seminar on Geometric invariant theory (Spring 2023).
• Reading seminar on Bridgeland stability conditions (Fall 2022).
• Units-SISSA Algebraic Geometry seminar (2020–2021).