All my papers can be found on .
- A sign that used to annoy me, and still does.
J. Geom. Phys., Vol. 125 (2023).
- The d-critical structure on the Quot scheme of points of a Calabi–Yau 3-fold,
with M. Savvas.
Commun. Contemp. Math. (2023).
- On the Behrend function and the blowup of some fat points,
with M. Graffeo.
Adv. Math., Vol. 415 (2023), 108896.
- Hilbert squares of degeneracy loci,
with E. Fatighenti, F. Meazzini, G. Mongardi.
Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo (2), 72, 3153–3183 (2023).
- On the motive of the nested Quot scheme of points on a curve,
with S. Monavari.
Journal of Algebra, Vol. 610, 99–118 (2022).
- Sur la lissité du schéma Quot ponctuel emboîté,
with S. Monavari.
Canad. Math. Bull., Vol. 66, Issue 1, March 2023, pp. 178–184.
- Framed sheaves on projective space and Quot schemes, with A. Cazzaniga.
Math. Z. 300, 745–760 (2022).
- Framed motivic Donaldson–Thomas invariants of small crepant resolutions,
with A. Cazzaniga.
Math. Nachr. Vol. 295, Issue 6 (2022), 1096–1112.
- Higher rank motivic Donaldson–Thomas invariants of 𝔸3 via wall-crossing, and asymptotics,
with A. Cazzaniga and D. Ralaivaosaona.
Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., Vol. 174, Issue 1, January 2023, pp. 97–122.
- Higher rank K-theoretic Donaldson–Thomas theory of points, with N. Fasola and S. Monavari.
Forum Math. Sigma, Vol. 9 E15 (2021) 1–51.
- The equivariant Atiyah class.
C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris., Vol. 359, Issue 3 (2021), 257–282.
- On the motive of the Quot scheme of finite quotients of a locally free sheaf.
J. Math. Pures Appl., 144 (2020), 50–68.
- Virtual classes and virtual motives of Quot schemes on threefolds.
Adv. Math., Vol. 369, 107182 (2020).
- The local motivic DT/PT correspondence, with B. Davison.
J. Lond. Math. Soc., Vol. 104, Issue 3, 1384–1432 (2021).
- Virtual counts on Quot schemes and the higher rank local DT/PT correspondence, with S. Beentjes.
Math. Res. Lett., Vol. 28, no. 4 (2021), 967–1032.
- Pullbacks of universal Brill–Noether classes via Abel–Jacobi morphisms,
with N. Pagani and J. van Zelm.
Math. Nachr., Vol. 293, Issue 11 (2020), 2187–2207.
- The Hilbert scheme of hyperelliptic Jacobians and moduli of Picard sheaves.
Algebra Number Theory 14, No. 6 (2020), 1381–1397.
- Jet bundles on Gorenstein curves and applications, with L. Gatto.
J. Singul. Volume 21 (2020), 50–83.
- The DT/PT correspondence for smooth curves.
Math. Z. 290 (2018), no. 1-2, 699–710.
- On coherent sheaves of small length on the affine plane, with R. Moschetti.
J. Algebra, 516 (2018), pp. 471–489.
- Local contributions to Donaldson–Thomas invariants.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, 2018 (2018), no. 19, 5995–6025.
- The Euler characteristic of the generalized Kummer scheme of an Abelian threefold, with M. Gulbrandsen.
Geom. Dedicata, 182 (2016), Issue 1, pp. 73–79.
- The geometry of double nested Hilbert schemes of points on curves, with M. Graffeo, P. Lella, S. Monavari and A. Sammartano, 2023.
- Motivic classes of noncommutative Quot schemes, 2023.
- Indecomposability of derived categories in families, with F. Bastianelli, P. Belmans and S. Okawa, 2020.
- Moduli spaces of semiorthogonal decompositions in families, with P. Belmans and S. Okawa, 2020. With an appendix coauthored with W. Lowen.
An invitation to modern enumerative geometry, SISSA Springer Series, Volume 3. Available here. This book was conceived as a beginner's guide to some of the key tools used in modern enumerative geometry.
Local Donaldson–Thomas invariants and their refinements.
ISBN: 978-82-7644-734-7 ISSN: 1890-1387 PhD thesis no. 363.